Box Shrink Tunnel
These heavy-duty machines heat and circulate heated air within an enclosed chamber for the purpose of shrinking a polymeric film around a product or package for physical protection and to improve its appearance.
● Rugged powder coated steel construction.
● This tunnel includes an motorized roller conveyor with speed adjustment through frequency controller to move the products through the shrink chamber.
● Air temperature can also be adjusted for optimal machine efficiency.
● These systems are typically used in conjunction with L type Sealers to form a full shrink packaging setup.
● Extremely easy to use. Quick warm-up time.
380/50(3PH) or 220/60(3PH)
Max. Packing Size(W×H)(mm)
Tunnel Size (L×W×H)(mm)
External Dimension (L×W×H)(mm)
Net Weight (kg)