CO2 Laser Marking Machine
Laser marking is most commonly used for direct part marking. They permanently mark, etch, or engrave onto parts and products for tracking and traceability purposes.
CLM series CO₂ Laser Marking Machine is a kind of laser processing equipment with excellent performance which adopts CO₂ laser and high-speed galvanometric scanning system. The machine is with optical devices with high quality, laser power supply with high stability and automatic control system. The whole system can mark with high precision, fast speed and stable performance. It can work continuously for long time which can be directly applied in massive online processing production line.
● Imprint without consumption expense, low cost.
● Advanced digital high speed scanning galvanometer, small volume, quick speed, good stability.
● Modular design, separate laser generator and lifter, more flexible, can marker on bigger area and complicated surface.
● Adopt special flying marking control system, with good performance and easy operation.
● Powerful software, can be compatible with software files such as CorelDraw, AutoCAD, Photoshop, etc. Support PLT, PCX, DXF, BMP and so on, can directly use SHX, TTF font. Support automatic code, serial number, batch number, date printing, bar code, two-dimensional code, automatic number jumping, etc.
● Cooled by air cooling, with characteristics of reasonable design, high service life, stable performance, low power consumption.
Applied to electronic and electric, craft gift, auto parts, medical packaging, food and beverage, bathroom accessories and ceramics, agricultural products, seafood and other industries.
Most of non-metal materials can be marked: paper, leather, wood, plastics, organic glass, cloth, acrylic, bamboo, rubber, crystal, jade, ceramics, glass, artificial stone and so on.
Average output power (W)
Wave length (nm)
Standard 10.64nm，optional: 9.3nm（price differ）
Marking speed (mm/s)
Marking depth (mm)
Minimum line width (mm)
Marking dimension (mm)
Shape size (L * W * H)(mm)
Machine weight (Kg)