Shrink Tunnel for Bottle
The shrink tunnel BS-1230X supplies heated air to an enclosed chamber for the purpose of shrinking a polymeric film around a package for physical protection and improve the appearance of containers or products. This tunnel is ideal for bottle type containers due to the chamber shape.This tunnel chamber mounts on top of the customer production line conveyor.
● Simple to Use Minimal Operator Training.
● Rugged All-Metal Construction.
● Quick Warm-Up Time.
● Full Shrinkage from Top and Sides
● Compatible with Bottles of Most Shapes.
● Must be operated with an existing conveyor system.
Max. Packing Size(φ×H)（mm）
Packing Speed (pcs/hour)
Tunnel Size (L×W×H)(mm)
External Dimensions (L×W×H)(mm)
Net Weight (kg)