Shrink Tunnel Packaging Machine
The shrink tunnel BS-6050 supplies heated air to an enclosed chamber for the purpose of shrinking a polymeric film around a package for physical protection and improve the appearance of containers or products. This tunnel includes an electronically controlled conveyor for carrying packages through the chamber.
● Simple to Use Minimal Operator Training
● Rugged All-Metal Construction
● Quick Warm-Up Time
● High-Density Roll-Type Conveyor
● Conveyor Speed Regulator (Frequency controlled speed regulator)
● Conveyor height from floor 32-34 Inches (812 -864 mm).
● Conveyor Speed (0-12 m/min)
● Heat temperature can be controlled from (0° to 400° C).
● Silicone protected conveyor rollers to avoid product damage.
3 Phase 380/50 or 3 Phase 220/60
Max. Packing Size (W×H)(mm)
Infeed Conveyor Height (mm)
Tunnel Size (L×W×H)(mm)
External Dimension (L×W×H)(mm)
Net Weight (kg)